You asked, we responded! More of our customers have been asking us to test, maintain, and repair their valves on-site. To meet this demand, we’ve added a new Mobile Lab to our fleet.
With on-site valve repair from Valve Sales Inc., you have:
- Reduced downtime. Your valves don’t have to leave your site. Everything our technicians need to do a complete VR repair is already built-in, including lathes, sandblasting equipment, power tools, and more.
- Lower inventory costs. Our technicians can repair your valves quickly, so you don’t need to keep as many spares on hand.
- Fewer shipping problems. Shipping damage and delays don’t happen often, but they do happen. With on-site repair, you have no shipping problems to worry about.
Our technicians are certified to test, maintain, and repair any valve from any manufacturer. Here’s an overview of our new Mobile Lab services:
- Safety valves: National Board-certified repair of ASME Section VIII and I code-stamped valves, VR stamp
- Control valves: Repair, replace trim, OEM conversions, and calibration
- Complete line valve repair: Refurbish all internal parts as needed, assemble and test
- Leak seal: Custom enclosures, wire wrap, high and low temperature sealants
- Bolt torquing: High pressure gate valves, feed water heaters, high pressure pumps
- MOV/AOV: Completely tear down, refurbish, repair to like-new condition, and test
- Pipeline actuation service: Factory-trained, authorized sales and service for Bettis, Shafer, and EIM actuators
- Field machining: Flange facing, journals, manways, butt end welds
- Pipeline valve service: ValvePro trained and certified technicians provide maintenance for pipeline ball, gate, and globe valves and solutions for hard-to-operate valves.
View our line card to learn more about our newest Mobile Lab.