Valve Sales Inc. (VSI) started our business in Oklahoma City, OK, over 45 years ago and has since grown to multiple locations across a multi-state footprint. Recent changes in our business and the industries we serve prompted VSI to diversify and strengthen our organization and our product portfolio.
We are excited to announce today that our corporate offices have moved to Tulsa, OK, where VSI has invested in a world-class service and manufacturing facility. That facility has become the Center of Operational Excellence (COE) across our organizational footprint.
This is a strategic move that positions VSI in a prime location to service multiple growing market segments with a high demand for vendor partners who offer value-added services. We are confident your customer experience will be enhanced with the multiple value-added services you have trusted from VSI over the past 45 years.
Tulsa, OK, COE capabilities
- New, state-of-the art pressure relief valve (PRV) shop with VR Certificate for air/liquid/steam
- Control valve, quarter-turn, and automation shop
- Mobile labs for on-site valve repair
- Certified service solutions & technicians
- Oxygen clean room (in-house and mobile lab)
- Only authorized UL® sub-manufacturing facility under Asahi-America
- Largest stocking distributor in the oil & gas market for Asahi-America
- Only authorized JBT Lifter distributor featuring their patented rotary to linear adapters
- Distributor for Automation Service instrumentation and control valves
- Distributor for Continental Disc, Groth Corporation, Hydroplex, Cash ValveTM, and Kunkle Valve
- One of the largest volumes of inventory to support upstream, midstream, and downstream markets