Model FS-R Forged Body Reverse Acting Slab Gate Valves for Actuation
Omni Model FS-R Forged Body Reverse Acting Slab Gate Valves for Actuation
The Model FS-R forged-body reverse acting slab gate valve is designed to be used as a surface safety valve for oil and natural gas wellheads, manifolds, and other critical service applications.
To use this model gate valve, an appropriate pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric actuator is required.
- Sizes ranging from 1 13/16” through 4 1/16”
- Ability to accept pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuators from any OEM
- Field replaceable reverse acting slab gate
- Full through conduit bore
- Metal seating
- Greased fittings
- Exposed bolting
- API 6A 20th Edition monogrammed