HPX-PT™ Pre-Torqued Holders
SANITRX HPX® Rupture Disc
The HPX-PT pre-torqued holder incorporates high-strength steel socket-head cap screws for accurate loading and sealing of the rupture disc.
- Allows a precise torque load to be applied in the controlled environment of a workshop prior
to installation, simplifying final installation
- Maintains precise loading of the rupture disc, even where poor flange alignment and gasket cold flow may be an issue, improving performance
- Pre-torqued holder screws are protected with coating to prevent wear, corrosion, sticking and galling of the screws, reducing maintenance costs
- Process equipment with glass or fluoropolymer-lined flanges that can’t provide enough compression to seal the rupture disc in the holder
- Where piping arrangements restrict access, preventing correct torque loading of the flange fasteners
- Processes requiring regular removal and inspection of the rupture disc and holder assembly
- Applications requiring leak testing of the rupture disc assembly prior to installation in the piping system
- Alternate height
- Gauge taps in holder outlet
- Flange studs and nuts, alloy steel or 316 SS
- J-hook on holder inlet
- Enhanced corrosion resistance from fluoropolymer coatings or TANTALINE treatment
- Nominal size range: 1″ – 12″ (25mm – 300mm)
- Burst pressure range: N/A
- Maximum recommended operating ratio: N/A
- Seating configuration: Flat seat
- Service: Liquid or gas
- BDI alarm system compatible?: It is available to comply with ASME Section VIII Division 1, but needs to also be used with a ASME Section VIII Division 1 compliant HPX rupture disc.
- ASME Code Symbol Stamp Available?: It is available to comply with ASME Section VIII Division 1, but needs to also be used with a ASME Section VIII Division 1 compliant HPX rupture disc.